Lawn Aeration RI MA and CT
Sutherland's Organic Solutions (866) 767-4030
Your Lawn Can't Breath!
Why You Should Aerate Your Lawn:
Compacted soil and heavy thatch are two of the biggest obstacles and reasons why Lawn Aeration is important. They can keep your lawn from looking less than satisfactory despite consistent and proper fertilization, watering and tender loving care.
Both compaction and thatch prevent oxygen and vital nutrients from reaching the root zone. Lawn Aeration addresses both problems, giving your lawn's roots the breathing room they need.
Experts agree that aeration is an essential component of proper turf management and maintenance. Like getting a regular oil change for your car, aeration is a basic and vital step if you want to keep and enjoy a lush and healthy lawn.
Sutherland Organic Solution will aerate your lawn using a machine equipped with specially designed cylindrical spoons. Designed to penetrate and break up the soil, these spoons then pull up half-inch diameter plugs of thatch and soil from out of the ground. This process relieves soil compaction, and allows roots to expand and penetrate deeper for a healthier lawn.
Major Benefits of Lawn Aeration in Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut:
- Provides a better environment for over-seeding.
- Increases air, water and nutrient movement to the root zone
- Intensified decomposition of thatch
- Helps relieve soil compaction
- Stimulates new growth
- Diminishes water runoff and puddling
- Increases the effectiveness of applied fertilizers
- Incorporates organic matter into the soil
- Increases tolerance to heat and cold
- Makes the soil more habitable for earthworms, and other natural "beneficials"
All this adds up to a healthier lawn and naturally controls weed and crabgrass problems. Let Sutherland's Organic Solutions Diagnose your lawn problems.